Old 08-06-2011, 06:58 PM
gmb27 gmb27 is offline
Registered User

Location: Devon, UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by echinosum View Post
I grew some peppers in the ground and some in pots last year as an experiment, got almost nothing from the ground-grown ones and lots off the pot-grown ones. Black plastic pots are the best for these purposes, to my wife's aesthetic disappointment.
Pots have always proved to be the most effective for me too. I had a fantastic harvest of chiilies and green perppers last year and it looks like this year should be good too going by the flowers. However theyve always been in pots and not in the ground. :-)