Old 09-06-2011, 01:08 PM
fletcher fletcher is offline
Registered User

Location: southwick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenys Everest View Post
I have chopped off some bits of my coleus plant which was getting leggy, in the hope of it bushing out again - if I suspend these cuttings in the neck of a bottle of water, will they root, or do I have to be more cunning that that - also where would I put them in the sun or in the shade, and how long to I wait before giving up the ghost on them?
Ta!
Glenys
hi, i remember playing with coleus cuttings years ago, from memory they rooted easily in water
Brian Fletcher

www.sussexlandscapes.com