Old 09-06-2011, 06:33 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Pridham[_2_] View Post
Kay the new Iron phosphate pellets are completely harmless to anything that
eats the pellets or the snails and slugs that have eaten them.
They also don't work in the same way as normal traditional pellets, once the
snail or slug has eaten a pellet they lose appetite and crawl off back to
bed under a stone somewhere, there they remain, they are not poisoned they
just never eat again.
Thanks for that, Charlie. I may try them.I'm fairly used to working around the slugs now, but there are the odd occasions when it'd be nice to protect something.