Old 09-06-2011, 07:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Its everywhere

"Jake" Nospam@invalid wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Jun 2011 06:04:50 -0700 (PDT), Dave Hill

On 2011-06-07 08:23:14 +0100, may said:

not sure if its a weed but its driving me CRAZY, its a low growing
heartshaped leaf with a very small purple flower in early spring.

and it has taken over ALL OF MY GARDEN, it grows through all of my
rockery plants and even tries to climb up my low growing
roderdenrons, it has taken over my pot plants and everyspace it can ,
i have lived in the same house for 34 years and i have never had this
problem before .

i am having to dig up my rockery plants just to try and get rid of it

its got the stage where i am thinking ok you win

Sounds like Campanula. I love it but can see that it's possible to
have too much of a good thing! We have it growing all up the trunk of
a tree fern and it looks lovely!
--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon- Hide quoted text -

WHY do we have 2 different topics going on in this thread?

And it's not raining here at the other end of Swansea Bay either.

We had a load yesterday :-(

Bill