Old 09-06-2011, 08:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default another plant I.d please!!

"Spider" wrote in message
On 09/06/2011 12:40, sheila wrote:
http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/d...t=IMAG0042.jpg

Its the variegated one I don't know, it suddenly appeared last year, I
left
it and its spreading like mad, its probably a weed, but I think its quite
pretty, its very soft, not sharp as you would think it to be.

Hi Sheila,

It looks a lot like Artemesia 'Oriental Limelight', or a seedling from the
same. It was in vogue a few years ago, mainly as a foliage plant, as the
flowers are nothing to write home about.

Thanks for that, yes, I think that's what it is, especially after seeing it
should be planted in a pot as it spreads like mint.......