Old 10-06-2011, 04:22 AM
Sadge Sadge is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lannerman View Post
Hi Sadge, From the picture, which is a bit vague on my screen, I'd opt for maybe Hoheria but it doesnt have pink flowers as far as I'm aware ? You say that it doesnt grow into a tree but if thats its first year then it looks to me as if its going to grow very big indeed ??
Lannerman.
I was told that it spreads and spreads and this is a cutting so I would describe it as a shrub? I told the person I wanted to cover a high, long garden fence and she said it would do that. Had a look at Hoheria and it's nothing like it. I think I'll have to take a cutting to the local nursery to see if I can find it.