Old 10-06-2011, 05:22 AM
FredAt FredAt is offline
Registered User

Default Sprinkler/Soaker Hose

I am considering using lengths of flat sprinkler/soaker hoses - there are a few brands on the market with the idea being that one face gives a sprinkling action while the other gives a dripfeed - to water two stretches of lawn (actually Wild Thyme) of around 25m2 each. However, given that I have never used these hoses before I thought it best to get some views - will this work or am I better of using a conventional sprinkler system. I'd me most grateful for any advice.