Old 10-06-2011, 01:45 PM posted to rec.gardens
Brooklyn1 Brooklyn1 is offline

Default Sprinkler/Soaker Hose

FredAt.gardenbanana.uk wrote:

I am considering using lengths of flat sprinkler/soaker hoses - there
are a few brands on the market with the idea being that one face gives a
sprinkling action while the other gives a dripfeed - to water two
stretches of lawn (actually Wild Thyme) of around 25m2 each. However,
given that I have never used these hoses before I thought it best to get
some views - will this work or am I better of using a conventional
sprinkler system. I'd me most grateful for any advice.

I'd not recommend soaker hose for lawns.