Old 10-06-2011, 09:50 PM
Drobium's Avatar
Drobium Drobium is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedworth ,Warwickshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgs Boson View Post
A while back I posted an "ID this plant" query. It was identified by
you nice people as "Godetia".

This has been the most prolific, most long-lasting, most outright
gorgeous flower in my garden. It just won't quit!

HB
If you've done well with Godetias you should also have a look out next spring for 'Clarkia', these are the same family as Godetias but they tend to grow much taller (around 2-2 1/2 feet) and they will flower their socks off for months!
And because they have longer more erect stems, they make excellent cut flowers!

Yay! it's spring!