Old 11-06-2011, 12:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT aioe.org

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 23:18:10 +0100, Sacha wrote:

I use news individual net and am very pleased with them. They

filter
out all the spam too!

There is spam in usenet? I don't see any spam, well maybe the odd
post every few weeks but nothing worth worrying about.

Agreed. Excellent service and very inexpensive.

+1 Guess who I use for usenet...

aioe have been around for a while as one of the known usenet
providers. Donno what they are like though.

--
Cheers
Dave.