Old 11-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Pia Pasternack Pia Pasternack is offline
Registered User

Default flower arranging and euphorbia

Hello.

I have recently volunteered to help with flower arranging at a school (I'm keen but untrained and inexperienced). We have a small budget so I'd like to use foliage from my garden to add volume. I was thinking that my enormous euphorbia mellifera could probably spare some greenery but I do not know - would this last well in florists' foam (oasis)? I use various smaller euphorbias in water at home, but I am not used to working with oasis. The (large) arrangement will need to last Monday to Friday. Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Pia