Old 11-06-2011, 08:03 PM
Doghouse Riley's Avatar
Doghouse Riley Doghouse Riley is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredAt View Post
Thanks. So I take it the best route for the lawn is an old-fashioned sprinkler. I have found sprinklers that range from as low as €11 (I live in Luxembourg) to well over €30. I need to water two stretches of lawn - one around 5m x 5m and the other 15m x 3m (adjacent to my next-door neigbor's garden). Can I do this with two bog standard sprinklers.

A somewhat unrelated question - I am planning on using a G...a automatic watering timer while I am away on holiday in July. Theft is not a big problem out here but nevertheless I am wondering if this range of timers comes with some form of lock to prevent theft.

Any help would be much appreciated.
I've posted a couple of messages today but one on this thread with some photos and a video appears to have got lost.
"I don't mind if you don't like my manners!
I don't like 'em myself! They're pretty bad.
I grieve over them on long winter evenings."