Old 20-04-2003, 06:22 AM
Bob Alston

Default No PH change with DIY CO2

No need to be too concerned. Lots of people use the pressurized tanks
without problems other than occasional leaks.

Also, I tried the "Home Depo cheapo" multiple ways and could not get it to
stop leaking like a sieve. I think the $20 for a real needle valve is well
worth it. But if you can get the cheapo one to work, great. Clearly others
have.

Bob
"Rick" wrote in message

"Aqua" wrote in message
seem to be working, and I was out checking on the cost of a

pressurized
system. About $250.00 for gauge and regulator and another $100 to rent

tank and $35.00 for a fill. The tank rental of course is a one time

charge.

http://www.dlink.org/aqua/CO2.html

--
Thank You

Dominic
http://www.dlink.org/aqua

that was great info., thx. After reading the dangers of using CO2 I'm

having
2nd thoughts about it.

Rick