Old 12-06-2011, 12:24 AM
uriel13 uriel13 is offline
Registered User

[/quote]

Hi All,

I found this link in my favourites while deleting some of the old links which had been disconnected.

It is a simple barrel within a barrel method of creating your own special charcoal put the chicken carcasses bones etc in first. Having done that load the rest of the inner barrel with forest wood and proceed as per the instructions.

A 30 and 45 gallon drum would be better suited to the task, however 30 gallon metal drums are hard to come by these days.

Just thought that this would be of interest.

Simple method of charcoal production

Uriel

The mind is like a parachute, its totally useless unless its open