Old 11-06-2011, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Kiwi

In article , Sacha wrote:

About 6 or 8 years ago I bought some Kiwi fruit in Tesco and after
eating them I went all schoolboy again and planted the seeds/stones(?).

I think the OP has posted that he might have mis-remembered what he
actually ate and what he actually planted. Sounds like it to me. I've
never tried to plant Kiwi fruit seeds so I'm certainly not saying it
can't be done but it seems that the effort involved might have prodded
the memory!

My money is on it being a loquat or litchi (a.k.a. leechee, a.k.a.
any other spelling of it you like).

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.