Old 12-06-2011, 07:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default Disappearing Cherries

On Jun 11, 6:42*pm, "Bob Hobden" wrote:
Ok so the few cherries I left on the two trees have disappeared. Now I know
the birds will go for them but don't they usually leave you the stalk with
the stone attached? No stalk or stone anywhere near the trees so have we got
two legged cherry eaters helping themselves?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

We have several cherry trees and never get a cherry, it's the birds.
They swallow the whole thing.
They usually wait until the day before you were going to pick them/net
them though!