Old 12-06-2011, 02:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default I'm worse than a slug :-(

On 11 Jun 2011 23:57:58 GMT, wrote:

Christina Websell wrote:
I just snapped my best courgette at almost soil height. :'(

Stupid girl! Just joking - do you have more?

A few, but I could have done without doing that. :-(

Nah! A slug damages deliberately. In your case it was an accident - a
mistake! And the person who never makes a mistake never does anything.
So congratulate yourself on being active and hard working, rather than
criticising yourself.

Of course, you now have the perfect excuse! Next time it's cold and
wet outside, and you feel you have to go out and do something, you can
now tell yourself that if you do you might have another accident and,
in order to avoid that, you must sink back down into that comfy
armchair with a nice cup/glass of something you like.