Old 12-06-2011, 04:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default I'm worse than a slug :-(

Jake Nospam@invalid wrote:
A few, but I could have done without doing that. :-(

Nah! A slug damages deliberately. In your case it was an accident - a
mistake! And the person who never makes a mistake never does anything.

Actually, I think I'm worse - the slug would be doing it deliberately, but
to eat. I just did it because I was moving the plant from one place to the
other and wasn't careful enough!

Of course, you now have the perfect excuse! Next time it's cold and
wet outside, and you feel you have to go out and do something, you can
now tell yourself that if you do you might have another accident and,
in order to avoid that, you must sink back down into that comfy
armchair with a nice cup/glass of something you like.

*goes to find the g+t*