Old 12-06-2011, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Moonraker Moonraker is offline

Default Propagating manual?

I imagine like most other peeps I lost a lot of plants, especially those
in pots over the last Winter. Apart from the cost I find it take a while
before the small plugs from suppliers become worthwhile. I have decided
to propagate as many of my plants as possible this year. \I know (and
have)I can get information on the net but would like a good book on
plant propagation, so would welcome recommendations please!