Old 13-06-2011, 01:03 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jeßus[_8_] Jeßus[_8_] is offline

Default Double trouble

On Fri, 27 May 2011 17:43:30 -0700, Billy
wrote:

snip

A goose may be possible, but then I'd worry about the
wear and tear of the goose on the cats, gimpy dog, and me :O(

I recently acquired 6 geese, three of which immediately tripped and
fell into the pot and freezer, the other three happily integrated with
the chooks and ducks who free range on a couple of acres.

I was a bit hesitant getting geese, thinking they're cantankerous etc.
They've been no more trouble than the chooks and ducks - in other
words - none at all.

Mine don't make a lot of noise and unless you live in a suburban
environment, I'd say you'd have no troubles at all, based on my
experience. I wish I got them sooner!