Old 13-06-2011, 12:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default I'm worse than a slug :-(

Bob Hobden wrote:
It's a good vegetable, taken in moderation; but you seem to be a
courgette addict: shouldn't you seek treatment?

I was thinking along the same lines, two plants produce more than we can
use, 14 is excessive unless you have the British Army to feed.

2 is nowhere near enough for us. I am happy to use 1 a day for us, and we
tend to cook + freeze some, and we give some to neighbours (especially the
one whose greenhouse we borrow, and the one who chickensits for us) a few
times each summer.