Old 13-06-2011, 06:25 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Is farming to blame?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...e-getting-smal
ler-brains-shrinking--farming-blame.html

We're all getting smaller and our brains are shrinking... is farming to
blame?

Cambridge University experts say humans are past their peak and that
modern-day* people are 10 per cent smaller and shorter than their
hunter-gatherer ancestors.

And if thatıs not depressing enough, our brains are also smaller.
The findings reverse perceived wisdom that humans have grown taller and
larger, a belief which has grown from data on more recent physical
development.

(cont.)
--
- Billy

Mad dog Republicans to the right. Democratic spider webs to the left. True conservatives, and liberals not to be found anywhere in the phantasmagoria
of the American political landscape.

America is not broke. The country is awash in wealth and cash.
It's just that it's not in your hands. It has been transferred, in the
greatest heist in history, from the workers and consumers to the banks
and the portfolios of the uber-rich.
http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/.../michael-moore
/michael-moore-says-400-americans-have-more-wealth-/