Old 13-06-2011, 09:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Propagating manual?

"Moonraker" wrote in message
I imagine like most other peeps I lost a lot of plants, especially those in
pots over the last Winter. Apart from the cost I find it take a while
before the small plugs from suppliers become worthwhile. I have decided to
propagate as many of my plants as possible this year. \I know (and have)I
can get information on the net but would like a good book on plant
propagation, so would welcome recommendations please!

I use the nursery stock growers manual, but that only deals with woody stuff

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs