Old 13-06-2011, 02:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] stephen.hull@btinternet.com is offline

Default OT aioe.org

In message
David Rance wrote:

Well, I've had to change over to aioe.org this morning simply because I
haven't had any messages on this newsgroup from Demon/Highwinds since
midnight. I've just picked up about fifty from aioe.org that have been
posted today!

David

I use news.individual.net as my main news provider and aioe.org on just
a few groups, upto now I've had no problems with either news server.

Stephen.

--
http://www.stephen.hull.btinternet.co.uk
From the Wirral Peninsular.