Old 13-06-2011, 08:21 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
DogDiesel DogDiesel is offline

Default Is farming to blame?

"Doug Freyburger" wrote in message
Billy wrote:

We're all getting smaller and our brains are shrinking... is farming to
blame?

Large size is not as much an advantage in farming as it is in hunting.

And if thatıs not depressing enough, our brains are also smaller.

Brain size is highly correlated with intelligence speciies to species.

Brain size is poorly correlated with intelligence within a species.

There's no sign that we have been losing intelligence along with brain
size. Except UseNet posts. Those are a pretty good sign. ;^)

I got a pretty big punkin head. And I'm a better hunter then a farmer

You mind splaining your statement about big heads are better for hunting.