Old 13-06-2011, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance[_5_] David Rance[_5_] is offline

Default OT aioe.org

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 Stephen wrote:

Well, I've had to change over to aioe.org this morning simply because I
haven't had any messages on this newsgroup from Demon/Highwinds since
midnight. I've just picked up about fifty from aioe.org that have been
posted today!

I use news.individual.net as my main news provider and aioe.org on just
a few groups, upto now I've had no problems with either news server.

That's comforting to know. Thanks.

David

http://rance.org.uk