Old 13-06-2011, 11:45 PM
gardening ideas gardening ideas is offline
Registered User

Location: United Kingdom
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam Moore View Post
I am curious about your mysterious plant.

Your picture does not come up; "not found"

I looked on RHS Planfinder and got this list for Mikado.
Genera results RHS Plant Finder / RHS Gardening

Is it any of these?

Pam in Bristol

Hi Pam,

First time i heard about that plant. I was also very curious about finding more details about this amazing plant. Looking forward to buy one of these soon and try my luck. I found complete details about this plant and i posted on my blog with few pictures under Garden Plants category. Hope this will helpful.

Steve. London