Old 13-06-2011, 11:48 PM
gardening ideas gardening ideas is offline
Registered User

Location: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Geater View Post
Hello,

My wife recently bought a Mikado (Syngonathus) from IKEA and is wondering
exactly what to do with it. Does anyone here know how to look after it? I
found a German page about it but the babelfish translation wasn't as helpful
as it might have been.

If you're interested, this is what it looks like (not my picture):
http://www.tomasek.cz/obrazky/kytka/mikadoOKLQ.jpeg
There's very little about it on the web - does anyone know it by a different
name?

Any help appreciated.

Jon
Hi Jon,

First time i heard about that plant. I was also very curious about finding more details about this amazing plant. Looking forward to buy one of these soon and try my luck. I found complete details about this plant and i posted on my blog with few pictures under Garden Plants category. I home this will helpful.

Steve. London