Old 13-06-2011, 11:21 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default Food poisoning from salmonella up in United States

On 6/13/2011 4:52 PM, Billy wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/12/op...r=1&ref=nichol
asdkristof

Not arguing. I agree with you. Editorial in C&E News just mentioned
the stupidity of using antibiotics to help fatten up farm animals.

I had a lot of dealings with food packaging issues when doing regulatory
consulting in plastics. There were a lot of issues but the fact is that
people are killed by stuff in food, not the packaging.