Old 14-06-2011, 12:16 PM
Rose1 Rose1 is offline
Registered User

Default Save Our Bees, Attract Wildlife into your garden!

Did you see the news last night (13-06-11), Our urban lifestyle is severely affecting the population of bees and wildlife in our communities. These insects are very important for sustaining our food chain.

It is very easy to plant a few plants into your garden that are renowned for attracting these insects , one variety, that is a new dwarf variety, is the buddliea blue chip. This plant is perfect for containers and patio pots.

Click on the following link Buy Buddleia Blue Chip Online

Please take a minute to look and do your bit for the enviroment.