Old 14-06-2011, 03:05 PM
FredAt FredAt is offline
Registered User

Ummm... I am starting to wonder if any of the responders got my original question. What I wanted to know was wether the flat sprinkler/soaker hoses - one side sprinkles, the other side soaks - are any good for watering a lawn using the sprinkler side.

I am a gradening newbie and I have never seen this kind of hose in action - apart from the big brand names many of the DIY chains have their own brand versions - and I have a tough time imagnining how the sprinkle or soak action would work. However, if it does it sounds like a neat idea.

Any thoughts?