Old 14-06-2011, 11:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Fuschia[_3_] Fuschia[_3_] is offline

Default Yet Another Gardening Programme Coming

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 23:38:11 +0100, Janet wrote:

In article , Nospam@invalid
says...

We really seem to be in for treats! Now Channel 5 are getting in on
the act with a run of 8 half-hour programmes called "Garden ER",
starting on Wednesday 13 July at 7.30 pm, presented by garden designer
David Domoney (who I haven't heard of before).

Seems it's going to be aimed at "non-gardeners or people with little
gardening knowledge who may feel intimidated by other garden
programmes".

A bit more at http://tinyurl.com/6xu3wup.

"A special feature called Pimp My Shed will see David breathe life into
redundant sheds."
I'm anticipating a series of football programmes for people with
no interest in the game, presented by Gimme DeMoney. In a special feature
called Pimp My Balls, Gimme and the producer will demonstrate how they
lost their marbles.
Janet

That's hilarious Janet. But sadly it's also very near the truth.
Why on earth would non-gardeners watch a gardening programme?