Old 14-06-2011, 09:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
On The Patio with a G&T On The Patio with a G&T is offline

Default Highgrove

On Sun, 15 May 2011 20:56:08 +0100, Jake Nospam@invalid wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2011 20:06:51 +0100, "M"
wrote:

It is possible to book onto a tour of Highgrove gardens. Has anyone been
and are you able to wonder around afterwards or is it just the tour and then
you have to leave?

Thanks

HRH is somewhat reluctant to update his website methinks. This is the
link to last year's information:

http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/faqs... 24199022.html

No doubt you'll find links on the site to contact for up to date info.

Must admit I wonder why people don't appreciate the possibilities of
"search" in their browsers. The above link appeared immediately when I
typed "Highgrove" into my search bar.

More up to date information he

www.highgrovegardens.com