Old 14-06-2011, 10:42 PM
Doghouse Riley's Avatar
Doghouse Riley Doghouse Riley is offline
Registered User

My leaky hoses work well as I mentioned, I've got mine split into three sections of similar length. So there's no chance one end getting starved of water. Common sense really.

Same with my "pop ups," the heads are equidistant from the supply point.

As mentioned, leaky hoses don't water much more than a foot either side, that's why on one bed and the rockery I've got them in an "S" formation.
"I don't mind if you don't like my manners!
I don't like 'em myself! They're pretty bad.
I grieve over them on long winter evenings."