Old 15-06-2011, 06:03 PM
gmb27 gmb27 is offline
Registered User

Location: Devon, UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon H[_3_] View Post
Hi, I haven't posted here for a long time, only growing strawberries
this year...

I am undecided what to do about a wasps nest which has appeared in one
of my camera bird boxes. It obscured the camera as soon as it was
established, so no fun watching them build.

I left it alone, and watched the wasps buzzing in and out, accepting
that it would never be a very large nest, but to my dismay it is being
extended out of the nest box hole, and I foresee it enveloping the whole
box eventually.

Should I let them be, or get it removed?
I know they are supposed to be good for the garden, but...
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply