Old 16-06-2011, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Yet Another Gardening Programme Coming

In article , Stan The Man
writes
'Garden ER' certainly won't appeal to the purists/snobs. It will be
full of gimmicky makeovers and shock-horror bodges. Doubtless it will
appeal to the large majority of people who own gardens but don't know
what to do with them. I would be surprised if it isn't dismissed out of
hand by the cognoscenti here.

On the bright side, in about 5 years when non gardeners who feel they
can make a garden in 25 minutes over a weekend have followed the
programmes advice slavishly, they will have an overgrown completely out
of control garden so need to employ 'proper' gardeners to come in and
sort it out.

Tom always said it's by making mistakes you learn the most.
Perfectly true when it comes to computers when i only actually try and
learn a programme after it crashes and takes my data with it
--
Janet Tweedy