Old 17-06-2011, 10:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default The Green Thing

"Stephen Wolstenholme" wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 16:57:03 +0100, Pam Moore
wrote:

I Like it. Only us oldies will understand or appreciate this.
Thanks

I am an oldie and think most things are better, less wasteful and less
polluting than when I was a kid.

Steve

--
Neural network software applications, help and support.

Neural Planner Software www.NPSL1.com

Les wastefull ??...you must be joking!

We had one bin in the old days, now you see black, green pink and white
bags at the roadside and a fleet of refuse collecting lorries in formation
like the Red Arrows going round on collection day!

How much pollution these lorries generate needs some explanation.

Bill