Old 26-02-2003, 01:03 PM
molli

Default E-bay orchid observations

I've bought Orchids on Ebay exactly once, From a reputable seller who
wasn't offering them on his regular site. I wound up paying less for the
two together than a single one would have cost me. The picture showed 2 NBS
orchids, when I received them one was in Bud and bloomed the next week! But
I went in knowing exactly what I wanted, and how much I was willing to pay.

--
Hugs,
Molli

"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
I agree 100% if not more I am an e-bay buyer and pick and choose

closely
who I buy from. I've only bought 3 plants that way and two ended up being
from someone I knew but didn't figure out until after the purchase. I

read
closely all (ok, not all but just the negative ones) the feedback and make
my decision based on that.