Old 17-06-2011, 11:24 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] hubops@cccanoemail.com is offline

Default String trimmer replacement heads

snips

I wouldn't want an electric chain saw if it were a gift
free for nothing, I toss it
where it belongs, in the trash.

I have really limited use for a chain saw.
Maybe once a year.
I just took down my ancient dogwood with it.
For at least 30 years I've been using the same electric model
and never regretted buying it.
Really depends on what you need it for.

Same here - maybe twice a year -
- limb wood for the backyard fire pit.
For small limbs - I prefer the little swede saw.
A bunch of 6 inch limbs will wear out my arm.
The little electric goes through them fine.
John T.