Old 18-06-2011, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default More blasted rain

On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 02:31:16 -0700 (PDT), Dave Hill
wrote:

Well the sky is overcast and we are having yet more heavy showers, in
the last 36 hours we have had another inch of rain.
I have managed to get 4 beds of dahlias planted and just have another
12 to plant then I will have to make up more for the pot tubrs and
seedlings, at this rate I will still be planting into July.
Still it looks as if it's going to be another good year for apples.
David Hill

I think we've had another 5mm overnight.
I think the total for the month so far is about 45mm
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk