Old 19-06-2011, 01:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default at last, someone wants my muck heap :-)

I have been trying to find someone who want`s my muck heap for ages, now at
last a gentleman a few villages down the road want`s some to replenish all
the village floral tubs hanging baskets etc. now when we drive thro the
village and see how the flowers look we will be able to smile and thank our
horses. He also want more for his allotment, I am so pleased, daft isn't it
but I am easily pleased.

kate

Did he collect?

Yes indeed he did :-)