Old 20-06-2011, 10:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default at last, someone wants my muck heap :-)

snip
Scotland. But RDA operate all over the UK; and other riding and livery
stables have the same need to get rid of all their manure.
Janet.

We are hoping to move up to Scotland one day so I will be picking your
brains for gardening up there if I may. Last year I went to the Royal
Highland Show and loved it, so different to shows down here, but I also
loved the wild lupins that grow alongside the roads.

kate