Old 20-06-2011, 02:12 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening

Default Strimmer line

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 13:00:43 +0100, Bill Grey wrote:

I hold my hands up to having turned round to answer my missus having
switched off the strimmer, but it was still running down. Swinging the
now switched off strimmer still managed to decapitate several shrubs :-(

Is that all? I was expecting to hear that the missus had to spend a
couple of weeks in hospital with lacerated shins...

--
Cheers
Dave.