Old 20-06-2011, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Larry Stoter[_2_] Larry Stoter[_2_] is offline

Default White Bryony Allergic Reaction

A couple of days ago, my wife was picking our black and red currants.
There was some white bryony growing through the bushes - she has
previously not had problems with white bryony but this time repeated
contact, especially on the inside of the arm, has resulted in an
extensive and unpleasant allergic reaction.

Can anybody, from personal experiance, recommend specific remedies?

Thank you,

Larry