Old 21-06-2011, 07:08 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default tomatoes not flowering

"Billy" wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
"Billy" wrote in message

Sorry, but I was taught the English system of measurements, as well as
the metric. Where would one expect the English system of measurement to
be used? I caught the error quickly, so you can now go back to your
parochial existence.

What on earth is this "English system of measurements" of which you
speak?
As far as I know, there is no such thing.

When ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise ;O)

I've embarrassed myself enough, Fran. If you want to continue down this
path, google the term "English system of measurement"

OK, did. I found at Dummies.com, that it's a system of measurement not
used in the UK and that supposedly a Pint has 16 ounces. Now I know for
sure that it isn't any British or English system of measurement.