Old 21-06-2011, 10:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
newsb newsb is offline

Default "All change"

In article , 'Mike'
writes

"newsb" wrote in message

More of the continual display of that odd combination of total insecurity
and obsessive narcissm.

The funny thing is that he has such a lack of self-awareness that he
doesn't grasp how laughable the excessive name dropping and boasting makes
him look.

Recently, for some obscure reason he seems to be closing his posts with a
reference to a high street fashion chain.

As someone
said to me when I came off stage last week and realised who I was, "Thank
god you put some life into the otherwise 'po faced' newsgroup" :-))

Do you realise that you have developed a tendency to repeat yourself?
And, I think it can accurately be said, ad nauseam.

But its intriguing that you can respond to the post clearly confirming
my description.

Now, I think that's a little too much attention, so I'll neglect you for
a while if you don't mind.

--
regards andyw