Old 21-06-2011, 02:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Jeff[_18_] Jeff[_18_] is offline

Default Garden visitor

On Jun 21, 4:41*am, Nad R wrote:
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

Last night we found a garden visitor - a fully grown wombat who let me pat
him on the head. *I didn't think to take *a picture.

I had a garden visitor my self yesterday. It scared the crap out of me... A
fully grown blue racer snake... A rare visitor in my area. Blue racers here
are black, about six feet long and fast two seconds and out of sight. Non
poisonous but they can bite. I how ever had no desire to pet it

--
Enjoy Life... Nad R *(Garden in zone 5a Michigan)

I have had good luck using used cat litter to keep "visitors" out of
my garden.