Old 21-06-2011, 05:07 PM
echinosum echinosum is offline
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapmum View Post
My Friend lives in Glasgow so I'm not sure if that counts as near the sea?
Clydebank, yes, East Kilbride, no, places in between, may be harder to say. Provided it isn't the kind of place that isn't surprised to find itself under a heavy covering of snow when the city centre is free of it, I'd say give it a go. It is not as though they are expensive plants, if you buy a small one. And if you get them in the ground when they are small, give them food water and shelter, they can grow pretty quickly.