Old 21-06-2011, 06:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Devon sorb

In article , Sacha
writes
We slightly re-arranged our Tresco trip to be able to meet someone who
wants to go round the garden with Ray and discuss Edward Hyams the
garden designer, the man, the writer and the anarchist. This will be a
busy day but an interesting one. After that, we can plan the next
trip, I hope!

Three friends went to Hidcote last week, keen gardeners they were
disappointed with Hidcote said it was a bit tired and not up to what
they were expecting. Kiftsgate on the other hand was apparently to die
for !
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph