Old 21-06-2011, 10:52 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default About grass

Lima wrote:
My question is i want to install artifical grass in my garden and the
people of 'jardineria en barcelona | jardineros en barcelona |
jardines' (http://www.jardineriamarve.net) talk me about a last
generation of artificial grass with good price, but im not convinced
about that, therefore I would like to know your opinion about
artificial grass? is better than the natural grass?

It doesn't degrade fast enough, who wants everlasting cow pats and
constipated horses?

If you want a serious answer you have to tell us what you want to do with it
and the circumstances. Asking is it "better" doesn't help.

David